The Columbia 3″ Angleheads are a tool we are especially proud of. They stand atop our overbuilt lineup of products with their beautiful looks and construction. But above all their beauty, in the corner is all that matters, and they do not disappoint. Whether you are running behind the Corner Roller or skimming on a Corner Box these tools deliver great corner. They run like they are on ice and leave a finish that is ready to paint.
- Precision set carbide blades
- Highly durable stainless wings
- Comes with wheel kit installed and Allan key for easy removal
- Slide lock for easy and secure attachment
- Four sizes available – 2″, 2.5″, 3″ and 3.5″
- Hand made from U.S. billet aluminum and steel components
- Machined in our state of the art facility in Canada
You may also like…
- The Columbia Long Extendible Handle is a 1 and 1/4" thick design pipe. These handles are durable and extremely long lasting, all while maintaining the comfort and ease of use that you're used to with the Columbia brand of tools. The Columbia Long Extendible Handle is not only the lightest on the market, but also the strongest, ensuring a long life.
- The Anglehead Adaptor is used on the Columbia One Handle System to seamlessly adjust from Corner Roller and Nailspotter to Anglehead! The AHA is purchased separately.
- The Columbia One Handle is designed to work with your Columbia products universally. From the Nailspotters and Angleheads, to the Rollers and the Corner Boxes, the one system allows you to lighten your load and still utilize all the finishing tools you love.
We're Available around the world and online
Columbia has Dealers located across the globe and on many online drywall tool vendor sites. Our family of Dealers is ready to provide you the highest level of service and support. Please visit our ‘Find a Dealer’ page to see all our dealers and find the one most convenient for you.