Long Extendible Handle
The Columbia Long Extendible Handle is a 1 and 1/4″ thick design pipe. These handles are durable and extremely long lasting, all while maintaining the comfort and ease of use that you’re used to with the Columbia brand of tools. The Columbia Long Extendible Handle is not only the lightest on the market, but also the strongest, ensuring a long life.
REACHLINE Extendible Handles are perfect when you just need an extra foot, or four. They also work great in smaller spaces when you need a little less length. You can adjust for your working conditions on the fly.
- This handle extends 4′ -8′
- For safety reasons, this handle is not compatible with the Corner Flusher Box
- Handmade from U.S. billet aluminum and
- Machined in our state of the art facility in Canada
- Hard anodized tube
- Comfort grips
- Thickest, strongest and lightest handle on the market
You may also like…
- Our Inside Corner Roller offers the easiest roll in the industry. With our split wheel design tapes do not drag upon initial contact. The tape immediately imbeds in the corner with all unneeded compound being pushed out from behind.
- The Columbia One Handle is designed to work with your Columbia products universally. From the Nailspotters and Angleheads, to the Rollers and the Corner Boxes, the one system allows you to lighten your load and still utilize all the finishing tools you love.
We're Available around the world and online
Columbia has Dealers located across the globe and on many online drywall tool vendor sites. Our family of Dealers is ready to provide you the highest level of service and support. Please visit our ‘Find a Dealer’ page to see all our dealers and find the one most convenient for you.