The Columbia One Handle is designed to work with your Columbia products universally. From the Nailspotters and Angleheads, to the Rollers and the Corner Boxes, the one system allows you to lighten your load and still utilize all the finishing tools you love.
With the exception of the flat boxes, this one handle is all you’ll need.
- Comes in a fixed length and 3 – 5′ extendible version
- AHA Adaptor needed to use with Angleheads
- Handmade from U.S. billet aluminum and steel components
- Machined in our state of the art facility in Canada
- Hard anodized tube
- Comfort grips
- Thickest, strongest and lightest handle on the market
You may also like…
- The 8" Throttle Box is another great product of ours that offers years of great performance. All billet construction with a threaded stainless steel ball, this Corner Box looks and operates seamlessly. All our Corner Boxes now come standard with automatic capabilities, making pushing the box at least 50% easier than standard boxes.
- The Columbia 3" Nailspotter is a big improvement in screw finishing. It has the option of having wheels or the traditional skid plate. It is light weight and has an easy to adjust thumb screw for swivel tension. By far the best Nailspotter on the market .
- The Columbia 3" Angleheads are a tool we are especially proud of. They stand atop our overbuilt lineup of products with their beautiful looks and construction. But above all their beauty, in the corner is all that matters, and they do not disappoint. Whether you are running behind the Corner Roller or skimming on a Corner Box these tools deliver great corner. They run like they are on ice and leave a finish that is ready to paint.
We're Available around the world and online
Columbia has Dealers located across the globe and on many online drywall tool vendor sites. Our family of Dealers is ready to provide you the highest level of service and support. Please visit our ‘Find a Dealer’ page to see all our dealers and find the one most convenient for you.