Standard Outside Corner Roller
Offering four different profiles, Columbia Outside Corner Rollers will be sure to make your tape on bead setting job faster.
COBCR – Standard = 1.750”
- Available in Standard, Bullnose, Wide and Micro (European)
- Hand made from U.S. aluminum and steel components
- Machined in our state of the art facility in Canada
You may also like…
- The Columbia One Handle is designed to work with your Columbia products universally. From the Nailspotters and Angleheads, to the Rollers and the Corner Boxes, the one system allows you to lighten your load and still utilize all the finishing tools you love.
- The Corner Cobra is an amazing time saving tool. It allows the user to roll out No-Coat and other structural corner beads at almost all inside and outside angles. We have heard back from users that it does it quicker and better, which is to us a home run. Another one of our patented products that is changing the time it takes to finish a job.
- Our popular Twist Lock Handle is a three stage pole with a brass thread that allows users to easily adjust where the seam falls, creating a more comfortable grip. This handle extends from 3' to 8' and is used with the Nail Spotters, all Rollers and the Angle Head Adaptor.
We're Available around the world and online
Columbia has Dealers located across the globe and on many online drywall tool vendor sites. Our family of Dealers is ready to provide you the highest level of service and support. Please visit our ‘Find a Dealer’ page to see all our dealers and find the one most convenient for you.