The Corner Cobra is an amazing time saving tool. It allows the user to roll out No-Coat and other structural corner beads at almost all inside and outside angles. We have heard back from users that it does it quicker and better, which is to us a home run. Another one of our patented products that is changing the time it takes to finish a job.
- Works on inside and outside angles from 85 to 180 degrees
- Sets No-Coat 350 and 425 as well as regular tapes
- Tracks the centre and outside edge leaving only a knife feather
- Fits Corner Roller handles
- Shocks allow for imperfect angles and settings
- Hand made from U.S. billet aluminum and steel components
- Machined in our state of the art facility in Canada
You may also like…
- The Columbia One Handle is designed to work with your Columbia products universally. From the Nailspotters and Angleheads, to the Rollers and the Corner Boxes, the one system allows you to lighten your load and still utilize all the finishing tools you love.
- Our Inside Corner Roller offers the easiest roll in the industry. With our split wheel design tapes do not drag upon initial contact. The tape immediately imbeds in the corner with all unneeded compound being pushed out from behind.
- The Columbia Long Extendible Handle is a 1 and 1/4" thick design pipe. These handles are durable and extremely long lasting, all while maintaining the comfort and ease of use that you're used to with the Columbia brand of tools. The Columbia Long Extendible Handle is not only the lightest on the market, but also the strongest, ensuring a long life.
We're Available around the world and online
Columbia has Dealers located across the globe and on many online drywall tool vendor sites. Our family of Dealers is ready to provide you the highest level of service and support. Please visit our ‘Find a Dealer’ page to see all our dealers and find the one most convenient for you.