Standard Corner Flusher
(2.5SF, 3SF, 3.5SF, 4SF, 3WTSF)
Columbia Standard Corner Flushers have redefined angle finishing. They are built from the best materials, but above all, they are each hand ground and checked on a granite plate for perfection. Each one comes with wheels and an allen key for those who prefer not to use them.
- Precision hand ground and set
- 5 designs: 2.5″, 3″, 3.5″, 4″ and wide track
- Wheels come standard
- Hand made from U.S. aluminum and steel components
- Machined in our state of the art facility in Canada
You may also like…
- The Corner Cobra is an amazing time saving tool. It allows the user to roll out No-Coat and other structural corner beads at almost all inside and outside angles. We have heard back from users that it does it quicker and better, which is to us a home run. Another one of our patented products that is changing the time it takes to finish a job.
- Offering four different profiles, Columbia Outside Corner Rollers will be sure to make your tape on bead setting job faster. COBCR – Standard = 1.750”
- Our Inside Corner Roller offers the easiest roll in the industry. With our split wheel design tapes do not drag upon initial contact. The tape immediately imbeds in the corner with all unneeded compound being pushed out from behind.
We're Available around the world and online
Columbia has Dealers located across the globe and on many online drywall tool vendor sites. Our family of Dealers is ready to provide you the highest level of service and support. Please visit our ‘Find a Dealer’ page to see all our dealers and find the one most convenient for you.