External Corner Applicator
The Columbia External 90 ° Mud Applicator works for all sizes of outside bead as it puts out 3 layers of mud, one in the middle, and one on each side. The amount of pressure applied to the tube will dictate how much mud you need for larger or smaller bead. These applicators are machined from solid billet aluminum and are very accurate as their Delrin wheels glide along the wall.
- Hand made from U.S. aluminum and steel components
- Machined in our state of the art facility in Canada
You may also like…
- Our Inside Corner Roller offers the easiest roll in the industry. With our split wheel design tapes do not drag upon initial contact. The tape immediately imbeds in the corner with all unneeded compound being pushed out from behind.
- The Corner Cobra is an amazing time saving tool. It allows the user to roll out No-Coat and other structural corner beads at almost all inside and outside angles. We have heard back from users that it does it quicker and better, which is to us a home run. Another one of our patented products that is changing the time it takes to finish a job.
- Offering four different profiles, Columbia Outside Corner Rollers will be sure to make your tape on bead setting job faster. COBCR – Standard = 1.750”
We're Available around the world and online
Columbia has Dealers located across the globe and on many online drywall tool vendor sites. Our family of Dealers is ready to provide you the highest level of service and support. Please visit our ‘Find a Dealer’ page to see all our dealers and find the one most convenient for you.