What a workhorse this tool is. Built to perform in the toughest environment, our pump smoothly and quickly fills your tools. With a 20 degree angle, the handle acts as a lever and keeps the operator from having to reach as far as other models on the market.
- 20 degree angled handle makes pumping easier and more comfortable
- Hand made from U.S. billet aluminum and steel components
- Machined in our state of the art facility in Canada
You may also like…
- The Columbia Automatic Taper is a precision built tool that has been perfected over 40 years. This tool will tape flats and angles effortlessly year after year. From less drag in the corners to any easy to remove cap for cleaning, this tool will not let you down.
- We are very proud to offer this tool. After using it, people agree they would never go back to the standard pump again. The Tallboy is a mud pump that will allow you to stand upright while filling your tools. The extra height also allows for use in a 30 gallon pale for those who want to cut down on mixing time.
- Available in our regular and Tallboy, these stainless steel attachments are tough and effective. Rubber covers on the horseshoe protect your taper while being filled.
We're Available around the world and online
Columbia has Dealers located across the globe and on many online drywall tool vendor sites. Our family of Dealers is ready to provide you the highest level of service and support. Please visit our ‘Find a Dealer’ page to see all our dealers and find the one most convenient for you.