Outside 90 Grooved Mud Heads
(OA90 & OA90-325)
Proportionate grooves give you a consistent mud distribution on the 90 degree outside angles and speeds up the pre-filling process. Made out of UHMW, the strong durable design makes these Mud Heads the best on the market.
- Available in Outside 90° angle
- OA90-325 for 325 No-Coat
- Quick release clip
- Channeled grooves for evenly dispersed mud and controlled flow
- Long lasting, durable and strong
- Machined using top quality Ultra High Molecular Weight materials
- Machined in our state of the art facility in Canada
You may also like…
- The Columbia External 90 ° Mud Applicator works for all sizes of outside bead as it puts out 3 layers of mud, one in the middle, and one on each side. The amount of pressure applied to the tube will dictate how much mud you need for larger or smaller bead.
- Our Cam Lock Tube is so simple and so positive we would not recommend using any other tube when it comes to fast set compounds. The brass cams easily find and lock to the stainless ring using the same technology as a firehose.
- Columbia Compound Tubes have taken the market place by storm. Finally a high quality long lasting tube that is easy to push. We have had many customers, after trying this tube, report back that they changed over their entire fleet.
We're Available around the world and online
Columbia has Dealers located across the globe and on many online drywall tool vendor sites. Our family of Dealers is ready to provide you the highest level of service and support. Please visit our ‘Find a Dealer’ page to see all our dealers and find the one most convenient for you.