(CMT24, CMT32, CMT42, CMT55)
Columbia Compound Tubes have taken the market place by storm. Finally a high quality long lasting tube that is easy to push. We have had many customers, after trying this tube, report back that they changed over their entire fleet.
- Sizes 24″, 32″, 42″, and 55″ available
- A combination of factors result in the compound being easily pushed through your tools
- Stainless steel ball
- Hand made from U.S. aluminum and steel components
- Machined in our state of the art facility in Canada
You may also like…
- The Columbia Automatic Taper is a precision built tool that has been perfected over 40 years. This tool will tape flats and angles effortlessly year after year. From less drag in the corners to any easy to remove cap for cleaning, this tool will not let you down.
- We are very proud to offer this tool. After using it, people agree they would never go back to the standard pump again. The Tallboy is a mud pump that will allow you to stand upright while filling your tools. The extra height also allows for use in a 30 gallon pale for those who want to cut down on mixing time.
- The Corner Cobra is an amazing time saving tool. It allows the user to roll out No-Coat and other structural corner beads at almost all inside and outside angles. We have heard back from users that it does it quicker and better, which is to us a home run. Another one of our patented products that is changing the time it takes to finish a job.
We're Available around the world and online
Columbia has Dealers located across the globe and on many online drywall tool vendor sites. Our family of Dealers is ready to provide you the highest level of service and support. Please visit our ‘Find a Dealer’ page to see all our dealers and find the one most convenient for you.