The Columbia Sander Head incorporates all of the industry’s preferred functionalities in the first fully machined billet aluminum body. Utilizing our No Flip technology, our Sander Head flows smoothly on the wall.
We have chosen to use the standard paint handle thread to give users many handle options. The handle will fit any paint handle fixed or extendable.
- Guaranteed No Flip Technology
- Industry preferred design
- Works with paint handle thread
- Billet machined in our state of the art facility in Canada
You may also like…
- Our Cam Lock Tube is so simple and so positive we would not recommend using any other tube when it comes to fast set compounds. The brass cams easily find and lock to the stainless ring using the same technology as a firehose.
- The Columbia Phantom DDM Sander incorporates all of the industries preferred functionality in a beautifully machine billet body. This commercial grade dustless sander works with any vacuum with a 1.5" inlet and collects 99% of dust! The Phantom comes with the all billet aluminum sanding head, the 30 ft hose, and the extendible (26" to 46") pole.
- The Columbia Tomahawk set of Smoothing Blades is the most durable set on the market today. With no plastic pieces, the Tomahawk doesn't snap under pressure. And because the blades use a Flat Box handle, there are no plastic adaptors that will break with the weight of the larger blades. This also increases the stability and your ability to adjust the angle of attack while in motion. The Columbia Tomahawk will change what the industry expects from a professional grade Smoothing Blade.
We're Available around the world and online
Columbia has Dealers located across the globe and on many online drywall tool vendor sites. Our family of Dealers is ready to provide you the highest level of service and support. Please visit our ‘Find a Dealer’ page to see all our dealers and find the one most convenient for you.