The Predator is the world’s first Carbon Fiber Taper and the benefits that come with this are endless. The Columbia Taper is a precision built tool that has been perfected over 38 years, but now it is also significantly lighter than all other tapers on the market and dent proof. This tool will tape flats and angles effortlessly year after year. From less drag in the corners to our easy to remove cap for cleaning, this tool will not let you down. Stainless steel side plates and cable drum and creaser arms offer a lifetime of corrosion resistance. The Patent Pending Pump Action cutting sleeve gives the operator a smoother glide over teflon bearings, superb grip and the pull ring is great for higher ceilings. The Predator maintains it’s stable temperature and remains warm to the touch. Every taper comes standard with an adjustable brake and quick release for tape changing. The Titanium pull rod is just another detail that adds style and edge to this innovative, unique taper. If you are serious about taping and care how a taper feels and performs this is the one for you.
- Handmade from Carbon Fiber and steel components
- Titanium pull rod
- Adjustable Brake
- Quick release for tape changing
- Reduced Drag system for corners
- Stainless steel side plates, creaser arms and cable drum
- Quick release cap
- NEW Very smooth Patent Pending Pump Action cutting system with a roller chain
- 53″ in length
- Machined in our state of the art factory in Canada
You may also like…
- The Columbia Automatic Taper is a precision built tool that has been perfected over 40 years. This tool will tape flats and angles effortlessly year after year. From less drag in the corners to any easy to remove cap for cleaning, this tool will not let you down.
- We are very proud to offer this tool. After using it, people agree they would never go back to the standard pump again. The Tallboy is a mud pump that will allow you to stand upright while filling your tools. The extra height also allows for use in a 30 gallon pale for those who want to cut down on mixing time.
- (HMP) What a workhorse this tool is. Built to perform in the toughest environment, our pump smoothly and quickly fills your tools. With a 20 degree angle, the handle acts as a lever and keeps the operator from having to reach as far as other models on the market.
We're Available around the world and online
Columbia has Dealers located across the globe and on many online drywall tool vendor sites. Our family of Dealers is ready to provide you the highest level of service and support. Please visit our ‘Find a Dealer’ page to see all our dealers and find the one most convenient for you.